GLOBUS - Customer Service, Corporate Communications
In order to offer the company’s customers the best possible quality and accessibility around the customer programs, a customer communication center was set up, which links all areas of the company via 360-degree communication.
This gives customers the option of contacting a central point with their concerns, from which the recording, control and clarification of the customer inquiry, through to proactive solution communication to the end customer, then takes place.
The customer communication center links the areas of telephone customer support with mail support, as well as the area of social media.
Daily exchange and appropriate monitoring of all communication channels ensure that the highest level of quality in execution goes hand in hand with the best possible service level.
- Technical advice – Hotline
- Inquiry Coordination
- Complaint Management
- Quality management
- Customer loyalty & customer satisfaction
- technical navigation / tel. Accompaniment
- Customer service for purchased products and services
- Central contact person – “One Face to the Customer Principle