Expert Field Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d)
Full Time / Part Time
UGW Sales GmbH
UGW Sales GmbH has the privilege of recruiting for a global brand in the sporting goods industry. We are keen to talk to exceptional and creative Visual Merchandisers with a keen eye for detail who will take accountability and coordinate all aspects of Visual Merchandising for the wholesale channel. The right candidate would maintain strong partnerships with retailers in order to have a deeper understanding of the business needs and, to guide and direct creative talent ultimately ensuring brand vitality through store engagement.
As an Expert Field Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for ensuring that the execution of Visual Merchandising across all retailers within your territory is best representing the brand. You will check and police presentation standards while also developing relationships to influence maximizing space and sales. You will also take accountability of all communications and admin outputs for each of your assigned retail doors.
Our ideal candidate will have impeccable planning skills including time, territory and relationship management.
On top you have experiences in coaching VM colleagues by identification of individual training needs and implementation of training measures. You are flexible in travelling for on-site support in case of problems or if necessary store openings.
Last but not least you assist the project management team by providing qualitative review of reports and implementations.
- Consistent documented feedback and evidence of VM in-store to our project management team via PowerPoint and inhouse reporting tool
- Build strong relationships with retailers and store colleagues to cascade information given by project management through 1-2-1 coaching and regular store meetings
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls to understand client briefs and give detailed retailer specific feedback to the project management team
- Capture shop floor insights in a concise, realistic and timely manner hitting reporting deadlines and expectations
- Influence layout decisions in store, liaising with in store point of contact utilising directives and retailer stock availability
- Take ownership of developing VM standards including correctly dressed and positioned mannequins, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and point of sale providing an on-brand shopping experience to all consumers
- As a VM for our client you will be responsible for creating clear product stories and concepts to maximise impact to the consumer whilst also working with store contacts to create a memorable touchpoint that best represents the brand
- Support a visible execution of up-to-date Marketing activities aligned with the account and brand calendars
- Work with the wider VM brand team to develop an industry leading VM skill set
- Be open, supportive and communicative throughout the brands VM community to support personal growth and development
- Attend VM team meetings and any additional product training sessions
- Involvement in development opportunities as requested by Project Management – travel and project involvement to enhance skill set
- Project Management Team
- VM peers
- Retailers including management & in store advisors
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 4-year dedicated VM regional experience (ideally in apparel)
- High IT skills across the Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility across the territory
We offer you
- Collaboration with a sales professional in permanent employment
- Products from a strong partner with a high level of awareness
- Constant knowledge transfer
- A well-rehearsed team in the office